Until now there have been no FDA-approved topical treatments for raised SKs.
Raised seborrheic keratoses (SKs) are known to appear in highly visible locations
Common treatment modalities:
Many patients are willing to self-pay for SK treatment
*Survey not limited to patients with raised SKs.
The Eskata Difference
- ESKATA contains 40% pharmaceutical grade H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide) that meets FDA guidelines and is FDA-approved for the treatment of raised seborrheic keratoses
- The active pharmaceutical ingredient is housed in a proprietary solution that increases spreadability while maintaining stability(4)
- This unique combination was evaluated in pivotal trials that included over 900 subjects*
- Doe-foot applicator
- Applicator tip design allows optimal spreadability over targeted lesions
- Flame-sealed crushable ampule provides shelf stability for 2 years at room temperature
- Data on file. Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. 2017.
- Jackson JM, Alexis A, Berman B, Berson DS, Taylor S, Weiss JS. Current Understanding of Seborrheic Keratosis: Prevalence, Etiology, Clinical Presentation, Diagnosis, and Management. J Drugs Dermatol. 2015;14(10):1119-1125.
- Hafner C, Vogt T. Seborrheic keratosis. J Dtsch Dermatol Ges. 2008;6(8):664-667.
- ESKATA Full Prescribing Information. Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. 2017.